Saturday, March 10, 2018

Why Cozies and Kitties?


     I have two kitties of my own and I hope to talk about them here.  I have Izzy who is nine and Emma who is a year and a half.  They are wonderful companions and they make me laugh all the time.








    
     Why cozies?  I love cozy mysteries.   When I discovered them, I couldn't stop reading them.

      There are a lot of series that feature cats as both the pets of the sleuth and they also help solve the crime.   There are so many series' that I can't name them all, but I can tell you some  of my favorites.

     The Magical Cats series and also The Second Chance Cats series by Sofie Kelly and Sofie Ryan are wonderful.   The Cat Who... series by Lilian Jackson Braun is a good series too.  I laugh every time I read one of these.

     Many series feature both cats and dogs as pets and helpers.  The Paws and Claws series and the Domestic Diva series by Krista Davis is also a great one.  I do love both of them.  The Bookmobile Cat series by Laurie Cass is a good one as well.  I often use Cozy-Mystery.com.  There you can find many great authors and series to keep you busy for a while.



1 comment:

  1. Both of your cats are beautiful. Cat and cozies go hand in hand, don't they?

    ReplyDelete