Tuesday, March 20, 2018

     So I decided to add pictures of my kitties to my blog page because they are so much a part of my life.  Then they get to be a part of my blog every day.  Emma likes to watch television.  When I was watching the Westminster Dog Show in February, she decided she wanted to watch too.  They are so cute and get along (most of the time).  They keep life interesting.





      I haven't had much time to read my cozies as much as I would like too.  I do work full time and have also been doing book reviews.  I really like doing them.  It's a great way to let others know about a great author that I like.   I didn't realize that I could review a book on my own.  I thought you had to be part of a street team.  But I have found out that I can review any book that I read.  I am a part of one author's review team, but I would like to review for others that I like.  I post my reviews on Amazon, Goodreads, BookBub and on the Barnes and Nobles site.

     I'm also a part of the Goodreads 2018 Reading Challenge.  I thought it would be a fun way to see just how much I do read in a year.  I've never kept track.  Goodreads is also a great place to connect with others, read reviews and learn about authors.  I really like it. 
https://www.goodreads.com/

     I also got a Kindle from a friend of mine.  I didn't think I would like it at first.  She had offered it to me many times and I always said no.  But I finally said yes and I'm so glad I did.  I still like to read print books, but I'm getting used to my Kindle too.  It's a great way to take along a bunch of books if you are traveling or just sitting in a waiting room.  I've found many free Kindle books.  I have now downloaded about 300. 

     There are many new books coming out this month.  One I have been waiting for is Plum Tea Crazy by Laura Childs.  It's the newest in her Tea Shop mystery series.  This is one of my favorite series.  Cozy Mysteries.com is a great place to find new releases.  This is also a great place to look for new authors and see what mysteries they write.
https://www.cozy-mystery.com/

     Until next time, Happy Reading.
   




   
    





No comments:

Post a Comment