Sunday, May 6, 2018

MY LITTLE FAMILY

     Lily has been with us for almost a month now.  She is fitting right in.  She loves to play with Emma and Emma loves giving her bathes.  Izzy is on the sidelines watching.  But that is her prerogative. 
She is the oldest.  I think she's wondering what they are doing.  I was hoping that the two younger ones would be playmates and they are. 

     She is the oldest.  I think she's wondering what they are doing.  I was hoping that the two younger ones would be playmates and they are.  They are such a joy.



   



     
      I have been reading as well.  Right now, I'm enjoying Murder She Knit by Peggy Ehrhart.  I'm really enjoying it.  The kitty on the cover caught my eye and I had to check it out.  It's been wonderful and I can't wait for the next one in the Knit and Nibble series.
 https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/35601689-murder-she-knit  




     The weather has finally turned the corner into spring.  I'm excited. Dirt track racing will start and I can plant my tomatoes.  I plant them in flowerpots.  It's easy and who doesn't love fresh tomatoes.

     Well that's all for now.  Until next time. Happy Reading.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment