Wednesday, July 11, 2018



SUMMER FUN
     Well it's been a while since I have posted.  It's been a busy summer with working, reading and going to my favorite thing all summer.  Dirt Track Racing!!  We have a track in my town and I'm always there.  It's so much fun cheering for my favorite drivers.  And of course eating the food.  I'm always there early, so it's a good time to just relax and read. 
     I'm reading an ARC called In Cold Chocolate by Dorothy St. James.  I'm enjoying it and as soon at I'm finished, I will post my review.  It's one that I was approved for by NetGalley.   They are a good place to go if you are interested in doing reviews.  I also review books that I just read for pleasure.  It's good for the authors and it's fun.
     The kitties are doing well.  Lily ahs been here for 3 months.  She has really come into her own.  It's been so much fun watching her acclimate and begin playing.  Her and Emma are always wrestling with each other and chasing each other.  It's been good for Emma too.  She has someone her own age to play with.  She just turned 2 years old this month.  My how time flies.

     Well that's all for now.  I hope everyone is having a great summer and is busy reading.  Remember authors would love for you to post a review of a book you've enjoyed.
     Until next time HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment