Sunday, September 23, 2018


VINEYARD MAGIC: TALES FROM BLYTHE COVE MANOR by LORRAINE BARTLETT, SHIRLEY HAILSTOCK &KELLY McCLYMER

Vineyard Magic by Lorraine Bartlett   Vineyard Magic: Tails from Blythe Cove Manor by Lorraine Bartlett, Shirley Hailstock and Kelly McClymer is an anthology of their wonderful short stories. Grape Expectations is by Lorraine Bartlett, Brush Strokes is by Shirley Hailstock and Grapes of Wrath is by Kelly McClymer. They all take place in Martha's Vineyard, where we get to visit Blythe Cove Manor and the owner Blythe Calvert. In each of the stories, we meet three young women all looking for something, but what it is, they aren't sure. Each story has a bit of magic, mystery and a hint of romance.
      I loved reading these stories. Each author's story is captivating. They drew me in with each character. I wanted to know more about them, and what happens to them. I enjoy seeing how Blythe helps them with their troubles. She adds a whole another level to the story, with her mystery and charm. Each author's style is different and each story is their own. This book will take the reader to another world where they won't want to leave until end.
     I recommend this book to anyone who wants to sit back, relax and see where the stories take you.



GRAPE EXPECTATIONS by LORRAINE BARTLETT

Grape Expectations by Lorraine Bartlett   In Grape Expectations, by Lorraine Bartlett, we meet Dolly. She's a lost soul who has come to Martha's Vineyard hoping to find what she is missing and herself.
     I was quickly pulled into Dolly's story. In many ways, I could relate to her. She's looking for a purpose, but she's not sure what it is. I also like to see how Blythe Calvert and the magic of Blythe Cove Manor plays into the story. Lorraine did not disappoint me. She resolves Dolly's dilemma, but continually leaves me wanting more. I'm always waiting with anticipation to see what her next tale will bring.
     This wonderful story shows how we can start at one point in life and wind up going down a whole different path.
     

Until next time, Happy Reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment