Sunday, February 9, 2020

Murder Ink by Lorraine Bartlett  MURDER INK by LORRAINE BARTLETT with GAYLE LEESON

     Murder Ink is the sixth book in the Victoria Square mystery series. A business owner wants to open a tattoo parlor on Victoria Square. Some of the merchants are not happy about that, but would one of them kill over it? That's what Katie wants to find out when the building owner is electrocuted by his own saw. In the meantime, does Katie have another suitor on the horizon?
 
     I always enjoy visiting Victoria Square. I can imagine walking through Artisan Alley, looking at all of the artist's pieces and wanting to take them all home. I can seem myself walking outside, looking at the quaint shops. I would have lunch at Tealicious with a yummy dessert. I love the fell of a small town. It's cozy and makes everyone feel like a family. The characters add richness to the story with all of the quirks

     The mystery of the story drew me in. I kept trying to figure it out from the clues the authors dropped in the story. Each time I thought I had it figured out, a new clue would surface and I would have to start all over. The twist and turns were like being on a ride I didn't want to end. 

     Lorraine and Gayle have written another great who-dun-it. I recommend this book to anyone who likes a story with a small town feel, rich characters with strength and a great sense of humor. The mystery will keep you guessing until the end.


     I received my copy of this ARC from NetGalley and Lorraine Bartlett for review. This is an honest review.

    Until next time, Happy Reading.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment