Saturday, April 21, 2018

My Newest Edition


     This is the newest edition to my little family.  Her name is Lily.  I adopted her from my local Humane Society.  She was adopted and brought back.  The people said that they couldn't give her the attention she needed.  But they came and wanted her back.  They ended up bringing her back say it just wouldn't work.  She needed and deserved someone to show her what love is.
     This is my blessing.  She such a sweet little kitty.  She always wants to be in my lap and sleep with me.  I just love her.  The others have accepted her.  Emma and Lily still have skirmishes but they work it out.
      I'm grateful to my friend who pointed her picture out to me.  She's the cutest little girl.  She has been a wonderful blessing in my life as have all of my other furbabies.  They make me smile and laugh.  They add such a joy that really can't be described in words.  I'm grateful for them and I love them with all of my heart.
      Until next time, Happy Reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment